Steel Reinforcing Mesh
Steel reinforcing mesh is an essential component of reinforced concrete structures, used to provide tensile strength and prevent cracking. It is made up of high-quality steel wire that is welded together to form a mesh pattern. The steel wire used in the mesh is usually ribbed to provide better adhesion to concrete.
Steel reinforcing mesh is a versatile and durable material that is used extensively in construction projects of all sizes. It is available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit various applications.
- Made from high-quality steel wire
- Available in various sizes and configurations
- Provides tensile strength and prevents cracking in reinforced concrete structures
- Ribbed wire provides better adhesion to concrete
- Durable and long-lasting
- Material: Steel
- Wire diameter: 4mm - 16mm
- Mesh size: 15mm x 15mm, 20mm x 20mm, etc.
- Panel size: 2m x 6m, 2.4m x 4.8m, etc.
- Reinforcement of concrete structures such as walls, slabs, and columns
- Road and bridge construction
- Precast concrete products
- Tunnels and underground structures
- Industrial and agricultural buildings
|Is Global Shipping Enabled||No|