American Cherry Wood
American Cherry Wood is a popular hardwood that is widely used for furniture, cabinetry, flooring, and millwork. It is known for its beautiful grain pattern, warm reddish-brown color, and moderate durability. Madar Building Materials is proud to offer high-quality American Cherry Wood to its customers.
American Cherry Wood, also known as Black Cherry Wood, is a hardwood species that is native to North America. It is known for its unique combination of durability, stability, and beauty, which makes it a popular choice for a wide range of applications. The wood has a fine, uniform texture and a straight grain pattern, with occasional waves or curls. Its color ranges from a light pinkish-brown to a reddish-brown, and it darkens over time with exposure to light.
- Fine, uniform texture
- Straight grain pattern with occasional waves or curls
- Warm reddish-brown color that darkens with age
- Moderately durable, with good resistance to decay and insect attack
- Medium density, with good strength and stiffness properties
- Easy to work with hand and power tools, with good gluing and finishing properties
- Available in various sizes and thicknesses
- Grade: Select and Better
- Moisture Content: Kiln-dried to 6-8%
- Length: 6-16 feet
- Width: 4-12 inches
- Musical Instruments
- Interior Finish