- Free Shipping for Orders above 10 TON
- Minimum order quantity = 0.25 TON & multiply.
- Avaliable widely in all of our branches
Watani Steel Rebar
Watani Iron and Steel Company "Watani Steel" was established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh in 2008 to be one of the main competitors in the iron industry in the Kingdom and the Middle East region, in addition to meeting the increasing demand for iron products in the region.
Rebar is necessary to compensate for the fact that whilst concrete is strong in compression, it is relatively weak in tension. By casting rebar into concrete, it is able to carry tensile loads and so increase overall strength.
High Strength, Ductility and WeldabilityView Product Catalog & MTC
- Primary reinforcement: Used to provide resistance to support design loads.
- Secondary reinforcement: Used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localised resistance to limit cracking and temperature-induced stresses.
- Provide resistance to concentrated loads, spreading it through a wider area.
- Assist other steel bars in accommodating their loads by holding them in the correct position.
- External steel tie bars to constrain and reinforce masonry structures, sometimes as a means of building conservation.
- Reinforced masonry: Some masonry blocks and bricks include voids to accommodate rebar to carry tensile loads. The rebar is secured in place using grout.