Ready Mix Bond
MULTI-PURPOSE BONDING AGENT & ADMIXTURE
- Works as admixture with plaster, lime/sand cement screeds, renders, mortars and cement grouts.
- Works as bonding agent and can be sprayed or brushed on green substrates to improve bonding of plasters, patching compounds. Renders, mortars, joint tape fixing etc.
- Ready Mix Bond can be used for both for internal and external applications.
Ready Mix Bond is a single component acrylic based, bonding agent for cementitious materials. It is a water based, specially formulated to enhance bonding properties as well as improve mechanical strengths of plaster mixes when incorporated with mixing water. Ready Mix Bond also reduces shrinkage cracks during early stages of cement hardening by minimizing surface water loss in fresh applied mixes. Ready Mix Bond is ideal for use with variety of sand/ cement based mixes. Ready Mix Bond can be diluted on site with potable water for desired applications.
- Multipurpose usage.
- Can be used as bonding agent & admixture.
- Enhances bonding of plaster, sand/cement screed, renders etc.
- Improves hydration & curing when added to cement based mixes.
- Improves compression strength & abrasion.
- It adheres well to various construction materials, including concrete, stone, etc.
- Ensure brighter & long lasting colour to architectural finishes.
- Reduces shrinkage & cracks.
- ASTM C932
- BS 6319
Ready Mix Bond is supplied in 20 liters Containers, Coverage: 8 -10 m²/Ltr as bonding agent
Original sealed container of Ready Mix Bond has a shelf life of 12 months provided it is stored clear of ground in a dry shaded place below 35ºC.
Ready Mix Bond is non-flammable.