- Free Shipping for Orders above 10 TON
- Minimum order quantity = 0.25 TON & multiply.
- Available in eastern province branches
Jafco Steel Rebar
We have great pleasure in introducing our selves as one of the leading manufacturer and exporters of superior quality rebars, billets, and scaffolding to industries across the globe. Jafco Steel incepted in the year 1991, Jafco Steel is now serving more than 200 companies of various fields across the world. Our products are tested to make them ready for the toughest conditions across different industries. Our wide range of Standard and Non - Standard Products offers a reliable source for various industrial requirements.
Rebar is necessary to compensate for the fact that whilst concrete is strong in compression, it is relatively weak in tension. By casting rebar into concrete, it is able to carry tensile loads and so increase overall strength.
High Strength, Ductility and WeldabilityView Product Catalog & MTC
- Primary reinforcement: Used to provide resistance to support design loads.
- Secondary reinforcement: Used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localised resistance to limit cracking and temperature-induced stresses.
- Provide resistance to concentrated loads, spreading it through a wider area.
- Assist other steel bars in accommodating their loads by holding them in the correct position.
- External steel tie bars to constrain and reinforce masonry structures, sometimes as a means of building conservation.
- Reinforced masonry: Some masonry blocks and bricks include voids to accommodate rebar to carry tensile loads. The rebar is secured in place using grout.