فيتونيت معجون WR
WATER RESISTANT HIGH QUALITY CEMENTITIOUS PREMIXED PUTTY
- Use to leveling of minor surface undulations.
- Apply externally & internally, in wet and dry conditions, onto the walls & ceilings such as Bathrooms & Kitchens.
- Use on concrete and plastered surfaces that are smooth, and also on precast concrete surfaces.
- Suitable for use over surfaces that are plastered with Saveto products and on gypsum boards.
Vetonit Putty WR
Vetonit Putty WR is composed of white cement, fine fillers, bonding chemicals, and high-performance additives. It is supplied as a dry powder in pre-weighed bags ready to use on-site. It only requires the addition of clean water to produce a cohesive mix. Vetonit Putty WR is a high-quality product applied as a thin underlayment to repair undulations. It provides a very smooth surface finish that is ideal for subsequent application of paint and decorative coatings. Vetonit Putty WR can be applied generally in thickness from 1mm to 3mm.
- Factory controlled pre-blend that ensures consistently high quality.
- It requires only the addition of water on-site at the time of usage.
- Suitable for external & internal applications.
- It is easy to apply as it requires minimum effort to achieve a superior finish.
- Strong adhesion on a variety of substrates.
- Use on concrete and plastered walls & ceilings.
- It achieves a very smooth finish.
- It is suitable for humid & dry conditions.
- BS EN 1015-12
Vetonit Putty WR is supplied in 20kg Bags.
Consumption: 1.0 - 1.2 Kg/m2/1mm Thickness
Stated consumptions data are for general guidance. Actual consumption depends on the nature of the substrate, method of application, and wastage.
An original sealed bags of Vetonit Putty WR have a shelf life of 12 months, provided it is stored clear of ground in a dry, shaded place below 25ºC.